Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hawaii Here we Come!

It is confirmed. We are off to Maui in May. Even better... we will be there for Mother's Day! We got a great deal. My mom and my Nana get 4 free tickets each. So there was an extra 3 for my family if we wanted them. Micah is free. So we would only have to pay for one air plane ticket. Of course were going! With were my mom works she is also getting a deal on our very, very favorite resort hotel. The Grand Wailea Resort. It is just gorgeous! So we will be there for three days and then another 4 days at Jared's parents condo. We are all so excited to go. Now to start getting my booty bathing suit ready...

5 comments:

Beth said...

First - I am BEYOND jealous!

Second - I doubt you will have any problem getting your "booty" back in a bathing suit.

That is an amazing vacation to look forward to.

Jodi said...

I'm so excited for you! You'll have to post about all of the great things to do there - I am going for the first time in June!

Amber said...

I so totally agree with Beth on both accounts.

I am completely jealous. Just think of me while you're sun bathing on the beautiful Hawaii beaches. I'll be sore, tired and up all night with a newborn.

Take lots of pictures and maybe I can imagine myself in your place....I'd even gladly take your booty over mine.

Jenny Dahl said...

First of all, your booty is always bathing suit ready and secondly I wish I were coming too! Can't think of a better place to celebrate mother's day that lounging on a beach soaking up some sun!

Deanne said...

Enjoy every minute!