Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a busy Christmas week. All the house guests are gone now and I am able to put some of our festivities up. We had so much fun having my family visit here to spend the holidays with us.

Mom and Payton getting ready to do some baking. We did three days of baking.


We took the Polar Express with my mom. It was decorated and we sang Christmas carols, drank some hot cocoa and cookies and met Santa and Mrs. Claus. The kids had a blast.


New Christmas jammies and slippers

Putting out the cookies and milk for Santa on Christmas Eve.

Payton and her new bike. It was freezing out and they still wanted to ride.

Julian riding his new BMX bike.

This is the nativity one of my sneaky neighbors gave to us doing the 12 days of Christmas. We got one each day leading up to Christmas and when we received one wise men they gave us more gifts because that was what the wise men did. Isn't that so nice! I'm pretty sure I know who you were neighbor and I thank you. The kids loved it each night.


I had been waiting 3 years to have this Christmas dinner again. Yummy prime rib and scalloped sage potatoes. Thanks Aunt Michelle for the recipe!

Payton playing school with my mom on her new whiteboard.


Playing Just Dance 2 with my fam. So much fun especially when the guys get up there and
do it.

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

wow I remember when Micah was born! crazy they are four now. hey your hair is super long! put a picture of yourself already

Anonymous said...

It was all so much fun!! Thank you so much for having us! Still have a list of things I/we didn't get to do....guess we'll need to come back ;)

Love you!
Love Mom