Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduation

My computer has been misbehaving so I am a little late to posting the few events that happened this busy weekend. Julian officially graduated from Preschool on Friday. He is off to Kindergarden. Jared and I watched as he got his little diploma and the teachers put together little books of their favorite memories of the year with pictures. It was very cute. After all the kids got their diplomas they all did the Cha Cha Slide for all the parents. It was too cute. I was very sad when taking him to school knowing that he won't be going back and off to a big school with big kids. I am so happy that he had such a great experience at EPCC and made such great friends. My little boy is growing up and I am not sure that I am ready for this next step in his life.


Julian already not wanting to smile in pictures.

Doing the Cha Cha Slide.

1 comment:

Amber said...

SO SO cute. I love that they did a dance for you. What a good idea!