Friday, October 24, 2008

Questions Answered

So I guess I didn't give too much information as to where in Park City we will be living. We are not buying a house at this time. We were actually wanting to buy a house in California but we were waiting for the housing market to go down. Now we figure it is better to wait to buy a house and see when business picks back up. Instead we will be renting Jared's parents house that they no longer live in. It is a great deal because it will be about half of what we are paying here and much much bigger to fit our growing family. Probably too big for me in the fact that it is so much to clean. But the kids will have so much room and they love the house. Jared's parents now have a condo pretty much right down the street from where we will be and we will be in the same ward as them. It is again exciting but still so sad. It's bittersweet.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Moving is always such a hard thing! But we are excited to have you move to our neck of the woods! and you'll be coming just in time for the COLD SNOW!!!

embot said...

I have been thinking about you all weekend with 2 emotions...jealousy and sadness. Park City is so beautiful, I'd love, love, love to move there. It's the best place in Utah {if you ask me} but we will miss you so much! Bittersweet is just the way to describe it. I will definitely see you Thursday!

Harward Happenings said...

It was great seeing Jared when he made the first trip. Let us know if you guys need anything, including help with heavy lifting, when you make the final move here. We're excited to see you guys!!

Amber said...

I miss you. Where are you in the blogging world? I bet life is crazy. I'm gonna have to call!