Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Day


The first day of school! Waking up early, butterflies in the stomach, barely eating breakfast because of all the excitement. Oh wait...that was me! I for some reason was acting like it was my first day. I was a little nervous for Payton is the reason. Wasn't sure how she was going to do but she did GREAT! She was very excited to go to school for the first time. She had waited all year seeing Julian go. It was her time now. Julian of course did great. He was dressed bright and early and ready to go at 7 o'clock. School doesn't start until 9 am. He was back with all his friends and a new teacher. I am excited too for this year as it will be just me and Micah for most of the days. So glad to be back on a schedule. This is going to be a great year!
This was the best photo I got from them. A little impatient to go in a better spot. Oh well, they still look cute though.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Boy oh boy. You have some GOOD looking kids. They are just adorable. I'm glad they both did so well. I'm sure Payton was so happy to get to stay and play too, and not just drop Julian off. It will probably feel like a vacation with just Micah in the house. What will you do? HA HA.....

Jodi said...

What a cute picture! They look adorable...ready for their first day!

brookeisacrazylady said...

So cute. I love that they are both squinting. Payton is such a sweety. I hear ya, I had butterflies too. this will be a great year.

shawna said...

yeah this picture actually turned out really cute! both squinting out of opposite eyes and even their smiles are the same! How is your book coming?

Jenny Dahl said...

Love the identical squinted eyes! They are darling as ever Renee. Here is to a great year with 2 kids in school!

Deanne said...

Ditto on the squinted eyes! That cracked me up. You couldn't have posed a better picture! They are such cuties.

Lindsey said...

They look so adorable all ready for school! Thats so cute Julian was so excited. Sounds great to have one on one time with Micah too. Brooke says he is walking all along the furniture! That is awesome.